Can't find subscription payment under my profile

stanreshetnyk
Contributor
Contributor

I recently subscribed for monthly payment on one site. And wanted to cancel it after first month. When I try to cancel via the site - it says that I should cancel via PayPal profile. But I don't see that recurring payment under Paypal.

The nuance that caused such behavior is that I subscribed via paypal, but without logging in into my paypal account. So as a guest.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stanreshetnyk 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Also cancel it with the merchant so that they don't send you an invoice owing them money because you only cancelled the payment and not the subscription.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stanreshetnyk
Contributor
Contributor

stanreshetnyk_0-1715404919865.png

Current "Automatic Payments" looks like this and it doesn't list the company I'm looking for. And neither "manage pre-approved payments".

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stanreshetnyk 

Varies a bit in language and position dependent on countries. We can give a rough outline then its up to you to have a look around to find it.

If its not there I could give you further advice but as you didn't appreciate my first attempt I will back out and leave it to others to point you in the right direction. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.