BANK TRANSFER ON PAYPAL **bleep**

Realnamehidden
New Community Member

I did a bank transfer to my PayPal and it said it will arrive the 19th at 11:59pm still hasn’t arrived. The money was taken out of my bank account already but is still pending on PayPal and it’s past the 3-5 day mark. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Realnamehidden 

Well paypal can't do anything about crediting you the funds until they have received them from your bank.

They may have cleared your bank but as they go as a echeck they go via ACH in batches before Paypal gets them.

How long it takes depends on your banks processing times as the date given is an estimate by Paypal on when they hope to receive them.

Why do you need funds in your balance? Most folks don't need funds in a balance as paypal debit directly from bank or card. The difference being if you buy something paypal credit the seller upfront and paypal take the wait this time for the echeck to clear.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cferguson747
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,  did you end up fixing your issue?  I did the same thing in error by transferring funds into my PayPal account and now its still Pending but I want to cancel it and I can't.  Need advice please and thanks 

Login to Me Too

a111anice

Hi! I'm experiencing the same thing right now. Have you resolved yours? Please I really need help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.