#2021 stimulus deposit time

Taloraward
Contributor
Contributor
Has any paypal customer received their 2021 direct deposit stimulus yet ? Does anyone remember if it should hit in an hour or two typically? It have helpful information?
Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

tonishugart
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone gotten 1400 deposit paypal
Login to Me Too

Cminick1116
Contributor
Contributor
They closed my account and my money on my card
Login to Me Too

Countryboy9413
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received there money yet in there paypal account? 

Login to Me Too

Jayp78
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet but the get my payment tool says it will be deposited on the 17th but last time I got it a few days before the deposit date
Login to Me Too

JonnyBergesch
Contributor
Contributor
Did you use PayPal for your previous Stimulus payments? We used AMEX Serve for our first two and they were deposited the very first day the government started issuing money, both times! This is our first year with paypal and we didn’t get our tax refund until the exact day the IRS portal said it would be deposited. We decided to use PayPal this year because we were told that they offered early DD and to save on fees etc.
Login to Me Too

China75
New Community Member
Anyone that receives direct deposit for stimulus payment on PayPal receive thiers yet?
Login to Me Too

Two2323_513
New Community Member
stimulus check
Login to Me Too

Two2323_513
New Community Member
when will paypal receive stimulus check mine says 3/17/21 can I get it early
Login to Me Too

KimmieGibbler
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received their payment that says march 17th
Login to Me Too

Cindy3384
Contributor
Contributor
I was wondering if anyone received there third stimulus check yet, I received the second stimulus pretty quick on Dec 29 2020 at 10:30 at night est time.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.