#2021 stimulus deposit time

Taloraward
Contributor
Contributor
Has any paypal customer received their 2021 direct deposit stimulus yet ? Does anyone remember if it should hit in an hour or two typically? It have helpful information?
Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

the payment batch ends at 5:30pm Central time for me that's 6:30 PM so if your payment isn't there by 5:30 central just wait till tomorrow morning I too have also been waiting so ya the IRS don't even show my time of deposit cause IRS weirdness 

Login to Me Too

Stoney1973
Contributor
Contributor
The IRS get my payment shows my stimulus was deposited 03/17/2021 to my paypal account but it hasn't shown up on my balance 1 day later still nothing
Login to Me Too

WisoAltred
Contributor
Contributor

If it has not appeared on your paypal (likely due to covid), then wait another day or two (about 3 days is usually enough), and see if it appears.

If it doesn't, seek support or check if your money was truly sent to you in the first place.

Login to Me Too

Lady76
Contributor
Contributor
Hi yes today is the 24th have you received your 3ed stimulus I had a deposit date for the 17th.
Login to Me Too

Lady76
Contributor
Contributor
No not yet still waiting.
Login to Me Too

Tinnytim
Contributor
Contributor
How long does it take to get to stimulus payment once PayPal receive it
Login to Me Too

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

If you check now it shoudl say the 24th on the get my payment  app on the IRS portal

Login to Me Too

Jenn1962
Contributor
Contributor
Mine never showed up. Got the other 2 ok. GMP said I was getting check with 3/26 mail date.
Login to Me Too

DestinyYoung26
Contributor
Contributor
My last two stimulus checks were direct deposited into my paypal account but it had limitations set on it at the time. They are now lifted but now I have no idea where my stimulus payments are at?
Login to Me Too

lilsparky1
Contributor
Contributor
Has anybody received their $1,400 third stimulus to their PayPal account yet
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.