#2021 stimulus deposit time

Taloraward
Contributor
Contributor
Has any paypal customer received their 2021 direct deposit stimulus yet ? Does anyone remember if it should hit in an hour or two typically? It have helpful information?
Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

Temp20210323
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. I’m getting very angry. Was told could be tomorrow because they are so busy.
Login to Me Too

Kalamarie
Contributor
Contributor
So my money scheduled today for deposit. But PayPal says there are no pending deposits. Irs confirmed payment was sent
Login to Me Too

JHart98
Contributor
Contributor
It could be going through the process of being deposited. Paypal does take time when it comes to money being deposited or withdrawn. I've been waiting since Friday to be able to transfer my stimulus check to my bank account. Finally was able to get the withdrawal to my bank to process today. Just be patient
Login to Me Too

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

they said todays batch ends at 5:30 Central time which is 6:30 for me and its past that so likely no stim today check back tomorrow

Login to Me Too

Unlucky2021
New Community Member
I was supposed to recieve my third stimulus payment today. I had a negative balance of four dollars but I cleared that up and now have a positive balance. The representative for paypal told me it would hit by 5 pacific time. Is anyone else having this issue
Login to Me Too

Alexandre231
Contributor
Contributor
I was told the same thing! I’m still awaiting it but boy if it’s not here I’m losing it!
Login to Me Too

Temp20210323
Contributor
Contributor
They are a hot mess!! Never again will I do my irs deposit stuff with the!!
Login to Me Too

Alexandre231
Contributor
Contributor
Likewise! Had to watch everyone else get it meanwhile my IRS site says I receive today. We should all complain in unicorn if it’s not here by 5pm Pacific time
Login to Me Too

Temp20210323
Contributor
Contributor
It isn’t here!!
Login to Me Too

Alexandre231
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I called them and of course lines are busy. I’m done with them after this, NOT EVEN THE DECENCY OF AN EXPLANATION
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.