#2021 stimulus deposit time

Taloraward
Contributor
Contributor
Has any paypal customer received their 2021 direct deposit stimulus yet ? Does anyone remember if it should hit in an hour or two typically? It have helpful information?
Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

Jazmyne122314
New Community Member
I'm do to receive my deposit tomorrow. Can anyone please tell me will It be available immediately and I'm in Missouri so does it deposit at midnight
Login to Me Too

JonnyBergesch
Contributor
Contributor
Ours is scheduled for tomorrow also! Our tax refund was scheduled for the 11th and it was deposited early that morning at 3:12 a.m. We really thought that Paypal did the whole 2 days early thing with direct deposits, but apparently that doesn’t qualify for government payments! Fingers crossed our deposits drop in the morning without any issues!
Login to Me Too

JonnyBergesch
Contributor
Contributor
We haven’t received our stimulus deposit yet and the IRS portal says deposit on the 17th. Where’s my refund gave us a date of 3/11 for our federal refund and it was deposited Into our Paypal account on that day at 3:12 a.m. It says in the Paypal deposit terms that they’re suppose to deposit 2 days early, but apparently that doesn’t count when it comes to government payments!! 😒 This is the first and last year we will be using Paypal for our tax money or anything else for that matter!! We have had nothing but problems out of this account since electing to have our federal refund deposited into it! Fingers crossed our Stimulus payments drop in the morning first thing, with no issues!
Login to Me Too

JonnyBergesch
Contributor
Contributor
I’d also like to add, We filed with Jackson Hewitt the last 6-7 years and used the American Express Serve card for our tax refunds, with no issues whatsoever. They ALWAYS deposited our funds at least 2 days early, sometimes 3! We received the last two stimulus payments into that account ON THE FIRST DAY THEY WERE SENT too! We’re really starting to regret trusting Paypal after everything this account has put us through.
Login to Me Too

tonishugart
Contributor
Contributor

well it says on get my payment tool that my stimulus payment will be deposited to paypal on 3/17 hope it goes straight to my account for my use but if it doesnt its just because paypal is a payment organization VERY busy and they take care of alot of ppls money! so if they cant give it all out together so be it! they have to sift thru which is govt deposits and which is reg business! if youre out of grocries which is a main concern for families then you can dial 211 thats united way will give you a list of food banks in your area with dates and times! good old paypal at least they're rich enough not to try and scam us poor ppl! think il keep paypal aroun for awhile!

Login to Me Too

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

its now 6:01pm EST on the 17th and still no stim payment

Login to Me Too

PJSMOON
Nothing here either, 9:35pm 3/17
Login to Me Too

Amylb
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone yet to receive their stimulus? Its 1:03 a.m. on the 17th
Login to Me Too

Dpeters671
New Community Member
It's 3:05 pm on the 17th and I sti haven't received mine🤷
Login to Me Too

CoronawithLime
Contributor
Contributor

yeah its 12:30am here and no dice. My heart sank when i read the reply of 1PM and no payment!!!????!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.