#2021 stimulus deposit time

Taloraward
Contributor
Contributor
Has any paypal customer received their 2021 direct deposit stimulus yet ? Does anyone remember if it should hit in an hour or two typically? It have helpful information?
Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

Staggered
Contributor
Contributor
Since paypal direct deposit is a custodial account through wells fargo. Does that mean our stimulus is being held till the e 17th? The second stimulus i received in about 2 days and I'm trying to figure why it's taking so long or should I start asking questions. Had anyone else received their stimulus direct deposit as of today March 16th 2021? And I'm speaking on the $1400 third stimulus passed March 11th.
Login to Me Too

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know when the IRS will give PayPal the stimulus payments if we used Direct deposit 

Login to Me Too

JonnyBergesch
Contributor
Contributor
The portal says we have a DDD for tomorrow, so I’m hoping to wake up to a deposit alert. Our tax refund this year was scheduled to be sent from the IRS on the 11th and we received it into our PayPal account at 3:12 a.m that morning!
Login to Me Too

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

I have a feeling it wont after reading allot of other comments 

Login to Me Too

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

Well its 5:21 am on the 17th and still no stimulus and I cant access the IRS get my payment portal cause its broken

Login to Me Too

JonnyBergesch
Contributor
Contributor
Ours was deposited this morning at 4:04 a.m! The stimulus portal also had today as our direct deposit date.
Login to Me Too

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

Happy for you I guess mine is gona get slaped cause IRS seems to hate giving me stimulus on time

Login to Me Too

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

Ok so there doing the payments in batches and all batches will be in the accounts by 5:30PM central time

Login to Me Too

pookiebutt20
New Community Member
I had a paypal account previously that I closed where my stimulus check was direct deposited and is supposed to be deposited again. I added my emails to this current open PayPal account of mine which a customer service agent instructed me to do over the phone (both emails added were associated with both my previously closed paypal accounts) will my stimulus check be transferred to this account since my old paypal account is closed instead of sent back to the irs?
Login to Me Too

Kuriomato
Contributor
Contributor

its the 18th  4:48 AM and no stimulus

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.