#2021 stimulus deposit time

Taloraward
Contributor
Contributor
Has any paypal customer received their 2021 direct deposit stimulus yet ? Does anyone remember if it should hit in an hour or two typically? It have helpful information?
Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

Freedombell
Contributor
Contributor
I still haven’t had any luck with this! Can you believe that? This has been a horrific experience!
Login to Me Too

thomijasir

Hello everyone, my father friend is from us, and he lives in Indonesia right now, but still us citizen, due to the pandemic my father friend get something like check it calls united state treasury, I think it's kind of like a stimulus check from us government, my question is how to check it is legit or not if it is legit can I cash it using Paypal and how.

Login to Me Too

Jayp78
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone got the third stimulus check for $1400 on PayPal yet it's 5:30 pm on march 12 2021
Login to Me Too

MegCC
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet! Its 12:30 am on March 13th. I know people who have theirs pending in their bank account. Hoping pp users get soon!
Login to Me Too

malsever
Contributor
Contributor
I’m still waiting for mine too! 1:07am
Login to Me Too

Tifforia
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still waiting on mine also. They have my direct deposit info
Login to Me Too

Jayp78
Contributor
Contributor
Ok of you get yours or any info can you comment on this And I will do the same.
Login to Me Too

tonishugart
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received 1400 stimulus ck yet
Login to Me Too

Tifforia
Contributor
Contributor
Still waiting on my stimulus and my tax refund. Maybe I should have used a different banking system fr fr
Login to Me Too

NinaRose100
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received this yet if so when ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.