Hi, I made a bank transfer on 14 Nov to topup my digital wallet. The bank I used is DBS (Singapore). Till today, I have not received any emails/activity log on the topup in my Paypal and it's the 9th business day. The funds have already been debited from my bank account. So may I know where has my money gone to?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Add or withdraw money
4-6 business days as per link.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!
I am sorry to know about the experience you have had recently. It seems like you have added funds to your PayPal account but haven't received them. Since its been several days, please reach out to our customer support tea through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can trace the funds for you.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I got the payment but the payment not showing in my wallet ? in Transactions Archives
- I transfer Amount but still showing pending in Transactions Archives
- transfer to bank in Transactions Archives
- Can't add funds to PayPal account from Bank in Transactions Archives
- Transfer USD directly to my local USD card without double-converting it into national currency in Transactions Archives