the "Transfer Money" link on the homepage just refreshes the page

ACATL
Contributor
Contributor

nothing's changed on my end. single bank checking account is still connected.

clicking the Transfer Money button on the homepage has always worked just fine in the past, but now it just refreshes the homepage, never taking me to the transfer to bank page options.

i'm not sure what to do now to transfer my balance to my bank account.

the help pages say to go to the Wallet page & click the Transfer link there, but there is no transfer link/option on my Wallet page.

any thoughts/advice?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ACATL
Contributor
Contributor

apologies - it's working now. must've been a technical glitch on Paypal's end.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

ACATL
Contributor
Contributor

apologies - it's working now. must've been a technical glitch on Paypal's end.

Login to Me Too

culturehustle
Contributor
Contributor
I've still got a similar problem, the "Money" page which shows the different currencies and where you can convert $ to £ is completely blank on all browser's and devices?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @culturehustle

Welcome back to the Community Forum! I'm sorry that you're having difficulties with the conversion page. 

If the problem is persisting, please contact Customer Service to report the issue. If they're unable to fix the problem, they can pass the issue and your account information to our technicians to investigate and see if there's something broken that needs to be fixed. 

I hope it's already resolved itself by now!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.