Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum! @sharpiemarker, thanks for getting a resolution started on this thread. We greatly appreciate it!
@byskec, welcome! I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction isn't going exactly as you had expected. Did you happen to receive a confirmation email from PayPal with a transaction ID for this purchase? If so, it sounds like you may have checked out as a guest. If you checked out as a guest, you normally will not see the transaction details in your PayPal account. No matter, the merchant should still receive the purchase and checkout details in the same amount of time.
You're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams for further clarification if needed.
Good luck with this and future transactions!
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Can't receive money (no receive button) on old account (Ukraine). in Wallet Archives
- I am unable to remove an old fone number which is no longer in my use since long. in Managing Account Archives
- Got someone sending me money asking for payment to recieve in Transactions Archives
- Can't transfer money from balance to bank account in Transactions Archives
- Cant make payment, "you cant send money at the moment" in Transactions Archives