Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent transaction. If the transaction was paid as a guest (without your PayPal login info), the activity will not appear on your PayPal activity. However, you should still have received an email with your transaction's details. If you're concerned if the email you received is real or not, I'd recommend reviewing the following Help Center article: How do I spot a fake or phishing email or site?
I hope that helps!
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Online outlet not responding to my request to return. Do I have any grounds to open a dispute? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Facebook Marketplace- seller scam in Security and Fraud Archives
- why my PayPal account is in limitation? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Your payment's waiting in Transactions Archives
- Refund is complete, no money of my bank card in Transactions Archives