"You cannot send money to account holders in other countries. select another recipient"
I'm trying to recieve money from a friend, but when he tries to send it appear "You cannot send money to account holders in other countries. select another recipient" but we are in the same countrie and I have enable the option to receive from anywhere money, I'm from Colombia and my friend too
Hello @HallofPros, Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble receiving funds from your friend. What may have happened is your friend's account may have been set up in a different country to Colombia. If they did, not all accounts have the feature of sending money. Some accounts can only receive money depending on which country they set up their account.
Please ask your friend to reach out to PayPal and check their account for them.
If an issue persists, for safety and security, please contact our customer support team via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, chat or phone.
I hope this helps,
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- USA Payoneer Linked Issue in Paypal in Wallet Archives
- by mistake the wrong country was selected on account creation how to I change it it? in Managing Account Archives
- Linking Bank Accounts and Cards in other than Primary Address/Country @ links to members, content in Wallet Archives
- I can't add my residential country in Managing Account Archives
- not showing country code to change mobile no for OTP in Managing Account Archives