"Sorry, we're unable to process your request"error when I try to transfer money.

imnotvirgo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I get the "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later." whenever I try to transfer money from my Paypal to my bank/debit card.

My account was personal, I used to transfer without problem, for a month now it's connected to Twitch and I guess it became a "Business" account and I cannot tranfer money from it.

This is in Bulgaria, I only have one debit card and my bank is connected as well.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Craig

Hi @imnotvirgo,

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty withdrawing funds. Based on the error message that you're receiving, it appears that our internal security system is blocking the withdraw. Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Clear cache and cookies.
2. Attempt to login through the device, location or IP address more consistent with previous account activity
3. Use a different browser or device.
4. Activate location services in your device or in the browser.
5. Ensure the account is not being used using VPN or hosting IP.
6. Wait 48-72 hours and try again.

I hope this helps!

Craig

Login to Me Too

Dax1k
New Community Member

Hello, I would like advice on what to do with this message when transferring to a bank account

"Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later."

Unfortunately, I can't do it on another browser or in 48/72 hours. If anyone knows how to transfer the money I will be very happy, at the same time the money came from a donation on Twitch. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @Dax1k

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

Some great tips were advised by @PayPal_Craig, I would advise following these tips. I can also advise some workarounds that may also help. I appreciate running into an error while withdrawing your funds can be very concerning. 

I would ask that you please ensure you do not have any outstanding account limitations. You can view any limitations on your Resolution Center when you select 'Go To Account Limitations'. Also, check here to see if you need to confirm your identity by following the steps listed here: How do I confirm my identity? (CIP) (paypal.com)

It is important to ensure the bank account you are withdrawing to has your own name registered to it and is confirmed. More information can be found here: How do I confirm my bank account? (paypal.com)

This could also be a security block. I would suggest waiting for 72 hours before trying to withdraw your balance again. After 72 hours, please try and withdraw your balance via the PayPal website rather than the app. Please also avoid using any VPNs. 

If this does not work, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team directly. 

To contact our Customer Service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM or Twitter DM's. 

For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal 

For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.