paid for ticketmaster but the time is expired

heezunk
New Community Member

hi ive paid for ticketmaster, when i pay it the time isnt expired but when it succesful on ticketmaster page said that it's expired. have anyone experienced this, my balance have been charged. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cloraclai222
New Community Member
Did it charge you or did it end up not authorizing all the way? I’m on the same boat and my PayPal payment is now pending authorization but I haven’t gotten the tickets because the expired on TicketMaster site.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @heezunk and @cloraclai222 

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help!

I understand your concern about the pending authorization for an expired payment in TicketMaster site. No need to worry! When you attempt a transaction, the amount will be on hold temporally in your PayPal account as well as in your bank/card. As the payment wasn't completed, any pending authorizations will get dropped in few days and the amount held will be released back in your bank account/card. 

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.