need help with paypal payment

shacolate
New Community Member

hello, i just made a new paypal account the reason 😞 i was playing a game and got disconnected but the server is full but you can buy VIP to skip the queue. ) but the problem is. i cant pay with my paypal balance for some weird reason. it had no trouble having me transfer money from my bank to paypal. and now when i want to pay with paypal its forcing me to link my bank. ( like wtf why now and not before? ) and when i try to link my bank it keep giving the same error '' Our apologies. We are unable to process your request at this time. Try again later '' i thought the idea of paypal was making online purchases when you have enough money on it. what is the point of making a paypal account if im being forced to use my bank account to purchase it anyway... ''make a paypal account so you can pay everywhere easy.'' but when you want to pay we force you to use your bank because somehow there is logic behind this. but i cant seem to find it 😕 longstory short : why am i being forced to used my bank account when i have enough money on my paypal account? im being forced to use my bank account but cant connect it because of errors.   i even tried switching from EURO to DOLLAR also does not work still keeps asking ''add credit card info'' 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @shacolate,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting here!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your PayPal account. I certainly understand how concerning this can be for you. However, we do take precautions to ensure the security and integrity of our system and our customers. Each time you initiate a transaction, our system runs through a series of filters to locate any possible risk and if you don’t verify your account, this may trigger our system to temporarily block the activity or limit the payment options. I recommend you to verify your account before initiating the transactions. You can verify your PayPal account by adding and confirming your bank account or card.

Unfortunately, there are some banks that aren't compatible for use with PayPal. This may include most online-only or prepaid bank accounts. You can only use a bank account in euros. If the currency of your bank account is different from EUR, confirmation of your bank account is not possible.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.