moving money help?

CircularMN
New Community Member

Why am I unsuccessful moving money from bank to paypal as followed the instructions and references exactly?

Just set up Business paypal and need to move £ from bank to paypal so I can make a payment online.

Plan to use it as online payment system for not for profit org thereafter.

But despite following exact Move Money steps and references, bank says payment failed due to Paypal issue - but i cannot find out what!!!

Help please.

4 days I have been struggling to do this.

May just give up on Paypal altogether

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @CircularMN,

Welcome! Thank you for contributing to the Community Help Forum!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you had with adding money to your PayPal balance. You don't need to add money to make payments. You can make payments using your linked card or bank account as the money directly debits from the chosen funding source. Have you confirmed your bank account? You have to confirm your bank account before initiating the transfers. You can find the steps to add money from your bank to PayPal balance in this Help Center article. If the issue persists, please reach out to PayPal Support team for additional assistance.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.