money request canceled after time
If a request for money is sent, does it automatically get canceled after a certain amount of time?
An email is sent if a request has been canceled by the other person, but if no email is sent and the request gets canceled, is it because it has been too long?
Welcome! Thanks for joining PayPal's Community Forum. I can understand how there could be some confusion on when a money request is cancelled. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any information confirming if a money request is cancelled on its own after a specific time frame. However, whenever there's an update on any kind of transaction, the sender & receiver should be notified via email. If you didn't receive that notification, it may be because it landed in a spam / junk folder or some other error. My apologies for any inconvenience that may have caused.
I hope that clears up some of that confusion there. Best wishes on this and future transactions,
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Online outlet not responding to my request to return. Do I have any grounds to open a dispute? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Cancel pending payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- [HELp] Paypal sends automatic payments that I cannot cancel in Transactions Archives
- Request payment from buyer in Transactions Archives
- How do I cancel a withdrawal? in Transactions Archives