I have a paypal account from around 6 years.
I used it at first , then i remained inactive for some years. Recently, i added new credit card and verified it.
I received some money from a friend. The problem is that every time i try to withdraw it to my credit card it gives me the message:
I waited for more than 40 days but still the same message.
I called my credit card issuer customer service but they said that there is no problem from their side.
I tried the paypal resolution center but it didn't help.
Can any one help me?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Add or withdraw money
Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Same thing is happening to me.
I just tried to change the name, but then I get this message:
And when I click the "Change Your Name" button, I get redirected to this page:
I tried to send a message to PayPal FB Messenger and was told this:
We'll see BUT if anyone has a better and MOST URGENT SOLUTION, please do let me know!!!
Hi @fatimahbaharon6 and welcome back,
I am sorry to hear that you are having issues withdrawing your money. Although most cards are accepted on PayPal there are a few that are not. It may be that your card is not compatible with PayPal. Can you share what error message you are getting and this would help narrow down the issue a bit.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- available credit balance in Products & Services Archives
- I can't move my money, it's frozen. I can't send or withdraw. No restriction in Transactions Archives
- I got an email stating to got the money the buyer sent to me but it never shows on my PayPal acc in Security and Fraud Archives
- Linking PayPal Business Debit card to PayPal Credit in Products & Services Archives
- Refund in paypal balance Dispute in Security and Fraud Archives