i can not transfer my money to my visa

samehseko
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, your request to transfer 190.90 USD to your card could not be approved. The amount and any fees will appear in your PayPal account balance. If your card has not spoken for a long time, please update your card details and try again. You can also choose another account to transfer the amount to.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@samehseko 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AquaTerra
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem, but I don't see why fee amount should block whole transfer to my credit card?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Marina

Hi @samehseko and @AquaTerra,

Thank you for posting your questions in the Community. I'm sorry you're both running into issues withdrawing funds to a card. I'd recommend reviewing the link @kernowlass shared first, as it does provide a lot of information about what could cause withdrawal issues in certain countries. I have also included an additional Help Center article that has some troubleshooting steps:

Why can't I transfer money from my PayPal account?

I hope this helps!

- Marina

Login to Me Too

CB708
Contributor
Contributor
This is in NY. Should be no problem
Login to Me Too

AquaTerra
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PayPal_Marina 

Thank you for your answer, but it didn't help me much as all those help articles are too general. I did check your additional help link but non of mention cases are applied to me.

Is there any way I could contact support and get exact information what exactly is problem with my transfer as I guess that  paypal sees more information at your side. I just get "Denied" which is not much helpful.

Login to Me Too

CB708
Contributor
Contributor
I had to pay the vendor thru PayPal and the charge showed up on Amex. But PayPal will not provide refund on my Amex. Keeps the refund in PayPal. Help!!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hi @CB708, thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community! Refunds are typically returned to the method of payment used for the original transaction, rather than to a PayPal balance. The only time a refund would not be returned to a card would be when the card issuer refuses the credit, or if a debit card was used through the debit card network, rather than through Visa or MasterCard. A payment from an American Express card would be credited to the card automatically. We hope that helps! -Adam

Login to Me Too

CB708
Contributor
Contributor
Now PayPal says they are sending the refund back to the vendor. Crazy! I just wanted it back to my Amex card. A real Mess and taking so Much time. Thanks Adam C
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.