how to transfer or withdraw money to Credit card in Ukraine

AntonLagutin
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I live in Ukraine. I registered the paypal and link credit card from Privatbank. I verified credit card (uah card). I needed to transfer money to a PayPal account from a card, but I did not understand how to do it. I assigned a "preferred by paying online" card, but it did nothing. i went to the tab with the paypal account and clicked on the "transfer money" button and a message came up saying that there is not enough money (there is no money in the account). Please tell me how to transfer or withdraw money to (or "from") your paypal account from a linked uah card? And is it possible at all.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AntonLagutin 

The option to add funds is unfortunately not available in every country.
If you go to transfer below your balance and there is only the withdraw option then you won't be able to add funds.

As a buyer you never need funds in your Paypal balance.
Paypal will automatically take payment from any confirmed bank account or card (whichever is eligible in your country) during the payment process.

If you have the option to select a funding source then you can do so here...

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AntonLagutin
Contributor
Contributor
If I understand you correctly, then it turns out that through the transfer button I can withdraw money from the PayPal account to the linked card, did I understand correctly? And when paying for something through a paypal, the money comes from the card that I set as finding source in the profile menu (there will be no money on the paypal account itself)? Did I understand you correctly (the fact is that I may need these options)? I apologize for stupid questions, English is not my native language, and I have never dealt with payment systems like Paypal before.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AntonLagutin 

That's correct, you can ''withdraw'' to a card, read through this link for your country.

https://www.paypal.com/ua/smarthelp/article/faq4646

However if you ''add'' a card then paypal will auto-deduct any payments directly from your card, you do not need a balance.

And your English is way better than my Ukrainian !!   :>)

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.