how do I stop the circle from going round and round (circle before completion of payment) non-stop?

fr1dgemagnet
Contributor
Contributor

That circle that goes round and round while paypal is processing payment -

the very last thing  before completing a payment.

It has been going round and round for at   least  30 minutes now, and I need  to make this payment.

Please help, I'm going frantic with worry.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @fr1dgemagnet,

Welcome back to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear about the issue you're facing while completing the payment. I understand that would be upsetting you! It could be a technical glitch. Please try clearing cache and cookies from your browser or trying a different browser or device to see if this works. If the issue repeats, please try to complete the payment at a later date.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @fr1dgemagnet,

Welcome back to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear about the issue you're facing while completing the payment. I understand that would be upsetting you! It could be a technical glitch. Please try clearing cache and cookies from your browser or trying a different browser or device to see if this works. If the issue repeats, please try to complete the payment at a later date.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

fr1dgemagnet
Contributor
Contributor

Clearing cache and cookies worked.

Thanks for your reply. I was going nuts with this problem. Paypal help was no help, you just get a bossy robot.

Patagonia  help talked me through in the end. Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.