confirm mobile number

thuytr
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone had an error when transferring money being forced to verify? I used my phone number for Paypal to send the code to verify but there was an error it said “Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you”
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

billygeorgewyat
New Community Member
This phone number is the only one I have now[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]. can you please put it on my account
Login to Me Too

Jimikadavis
New Community Member

Hello this is jimika [Removed] and I just wanted to know how much money was in my PayPal account please!! Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @thuytr @billygeorgewyat,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that our system is unable to confirm you and I understand how important it is to have your account running smoothly. Since you have tried to add your mobile number but still it is giving you an error, please reach out to our Customer Support. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

@Jimikadavis, To view your available balance, go to your Dashboard page. You should be able to see the PayPal balance section on your main account page via the website. To view your available balance on the app, tap PayPal balance. The available balance shows how much money you have available. 

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.