bank, transaction, link a bank

Rickieeeee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there! 

I am desperate for help, last week I have linked my (EU) bank, and I have made some transfers that later I declined them for some reason. Now I am trying to add my bank again and my IBAN, and it always says this annoying message. I have tried everything. Please can someone help me? Thank you!!!  

2.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rickieeeee 

last week I have linked my (EU) bank, and I have made some transfers that later I declined them for some reason

Your actions triggered the internal security system so you are shadow blocked or something. Leave the account alone for say a week and then try linking your bank account one time (do not keep doing it). If the problem persists, contact customer service for assistance. They may suggest that you to close this PayPal account and open a new one if they cannot circumvent the security block. 

To contact customer service:

https://www.paypal.com/de/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Next time, let transfers finish before you transfer the money back to where you want it. You cannot stop transfers while in progress.

For example, if you transferred to bank but change your mind, let the transfers finish and then top up your PayPal account to put the money back into PayPal. Conversely, if you top up PayPal and changed your mind, let the top up complete and then transfer money to your bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rickieeeee 

last week I have linked my (EU) bank, and I have made some transfers that later I declined them for some reason

Your actions triggered the internal security system so you are shadow blocked or something. Leave the account alone for say a week and then try linking your bank account one time (do not keep doing it). If the problem persists, contact customer service for assistance. They may suggest that you to close this PayPal account and open a new one if they cannot circumvent the security block. 

To contact customer service:

https://www.paypal.com/de/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Next time, let transfers finish before you transfer the money back to where you want it. You cannot stop transfers while in progress.

For example, if you transferred to bank but change your mind, let the transfers finish and then top up your PayPal account to put the money back into PayPal. Conversely, if you top up PayPal and changed your mind, let the top up complete and then transfer money to your bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.