Wrong shipment\delivery address during the paypal payment.

alp12
New Community Member

Hello.

I specified the wrong shipment\delivery address during the paypal payment. How can I change it? Or will it be OK if I send the seller the guaranties letter where I specify that I mistaked with the shipment address and ask to deliver the items to the right address (in this case the seller will be sure that the money won't be taken back in case of "dispute"?

My goal is to find a way that the seller will be sure that the money won't be disputed back. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alp12 

If the seller has not shipped the item yet then tell them to refund you (tell them you will accept a part refund minus the fee as the error was yours) and then buy the item again?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

alp12
New Community Member

thank you for the answer.

1. "(tell them you will accept a part refund minus the fee as the error was yours)" - if they do the refund, should they pay additional fee anyway? If so, they should refund the sum (that they got from me) minus fee? or how does it work?

2. In additional I have another idea\way: after 48hours of the payment I should be able to press the button "I received goods". Than means the seller will get the money and it will be sure that it won't be refunded. Is it correct?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.