Withdraw problem for two months now

Soo-yahia
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I receive a message stating that the automatic transfer to my bank account has failed. When I tried to transfer it myself, it told me that there was a problem, and I did not understand what the problem was exactly. This is not the first use of the visa, I have used it well before. I tried to contact customer support but always unavailable. I have confirmed with the bank that there is no problem with the account, and the payment card has been updated, and this is the second month for this to happen. Can anyone help me to understand and solve this.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Soo-yahia
Contributor
Contributor
I talked to a very helpful Arab customer support name Hadil and she help me to understand the problem and guide me to the proper solution. Thank you Hadil.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Soo-yahia
Contributor
Contributor
I talked to a very helpful Arab customer support name Hadil and she help me to understand the problem and guide me to the proper solution. Thank you Hadil.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Soo-yahia,

Thank you for your post, the follow-up, and the lovely words about Hadil! I will make sure to pass this feedback along. I'm so glad the issue was resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.