Why i can't send a payment

reddizon86
Contributor
Contributor

I can't send a payment. It keeps on saying "Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later." what do i need to do?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@reddizon86 

As you have given 0 information then hard to advise !!

Country of seller?

Transaction type?

Funding source?

Back up funding sources?

Are funding sources all confirmed?

Are you using your balance / is it in the correct currency?

New issue?

New account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

reddizon86
Contributor
Contributor
I just want to transfer my money to my other account but it won't let me. I've waited 24 hours because it keeps on saying that try again later or try a different payment method. I was just trying to put it on my other account because i have my Gcash linked on that account. I'm from the Philippines. Please help me find a solution because i don't have any bank account or card to use to transfer my funds.
Login to Me Too

reddizon86
Contributor
Contributor
I just want to transfer my money to my other account but it won't let me. I've waited 24 hours because it keeps on saying that try again later or try a different payment method. I was just trying to put it on my other account because i have my Gcash linked on that account. I'm from the Philippines. Please help me find a solution because i don't have any bank account or card to use to transfer my funds. And yes i am using my PayPal balance to send money.
Login to Me Too

OkaGitsa
Contributor
Contributor
Ganun din sa akin pre.. pero kaya po cya ilipat sa paymaya gamit ang debit card sa pay maya..
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @reddizon86,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble sending money to your other account. It sounds like our internal security system is blocking the payment. To provide a safer online payment network, every payment through PayPal is reviewed before it's approved. Occasionally, a payment won't go through due to the various precautions we take to improve the transaction safety. For this it might be best to contact our Customer Support. To contact Customer Service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.