Why can't I transfer my funds into my bank account?

zyburz
New Community Member

Why can't I transfer my funds into my bank account? Error message: There's a problem right now we're not able to transfer your funds into your bank. I already called my Bank and they advised they can't assist, the issue is with paypal. Please help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @zyburz 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to know that you are unable to withdraw the money from your account. Our security system checks every transaction to make sure that it is risk-free. If we find that the transaction is not completely secure our security system stops it from processing. This will not affect every transaction in your account. You need to wait for 72 hours and then withdraw the money from your account.

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

Virgie19
Contributor
Contributor
Me too Why can't I transfer my funds into my bank account? Error message: There's a problem right now we're not able to transfer your funds into your bank. I already link my Bank, its it's been 3days since my funds are offhold and im trying to change currency so i can withdraw my funds but tlthe same respond i got Please help
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Virgie19

Congratulations on your first post in the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having difficulty transferring money to your bank account, even after waiting a few days. I hope you've already been able to make the transfer, but I have a few tips that might help if not. Anytime you access your account, you'll want to use one consistent device with your location services turned on. It's also a good idea to double-check that your internet connection is strong and that you've recently cleared the cache and cookies on your favorite browser. When transferring to your bank, please ensure your bank is confirmed first. If you haven't confirmed it, you can find the steps in our Help Center here. I also suggest visiting this declined payment Help Center article for a few more troubleshooting steps. If you still can't make the transfer after attempting all of these troubleshooting steps, you can find to our Customer Support options here.  

I hope you're able to make the transfer soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.