Welcome to our community and thank you for your post!
Sorry to hear that your M-pesa withdrawals are getting declined. Each time you initiate a transaction, our system runs through a series of filters to locate any possible risk and if your PayPal account is not verified, this may trigger our system to temporarily block you from taking any further actions in your account. Have you verified your PayPal account? If not, please verify your PayPal account before initiating the transactions and the information to verify your account can be found here.
I hope this information helps!
In 2022, I withdrew money from my PayPal account to my MPESA wallet. It did not reflect in my MPESA wallet, which made me complain about it to PayPal. The money was eventually credited to my MPESA wallet after the complain. After this encounter, I have never been able to withdraw from my PayPal account to my MPESA wallet. PayPal has consistently assured me that my account is in order. Thunes, who are the intermediary between PayPal and MPESA seem to be the ones who have blocked me from using their service. I have written to them severally, but all I get is a message that I can no longer transact through them. But won't tell me the reason why. How can I go about this problem and have my withdrawals through MPESA possible?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Unable to Withdraw Available Balance to Linked Bank Card in Transactions Archives
- Having problem adding bank account and receiving Fiverr withdrawal in Transactions Archives
- Problem with withdrawing money from Fiverr in Transactions Archives
- Withdrawing in Fiverr through Paypal. But it always fail and says "refused by service provider" in Transactions Archives
- withdraw problems in Transactions Archives