Unable to instant transfer! No currently active account limitations

alxmulan
New Community Member

hi, im in the USA. I got an email to accept money sent to me via friends and family and when I logged in both through the web version and through the latest version of PayPal and  hit the "transfer money" option the page just reloads. I have been unable to transfer any available funds from this account and I have no limitations on my account. anyone know how to fix

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Gigzy
Contributor
Contributor

I live in Georgia (country, not the state) and I have the same problem. I can not withdraw or send the money. Paypal says check with your local bank, I checked but they say issue is not from them. My friends have the same problem too.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @alxmulan and @Gigzy

Thanks for visiting the Community, and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear you're both having trouble withdrawing using the instant transfer feature. It looks like this is currently a known issue that our technical support teams are working to resolve. When you try withdrawing again next, please try clearing your cache and cookies before doing so, as that may help. 

I hope this issue is resolved quickly and you can both withdraw soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.