Transferred money from Paypal to bank account and still not credited

Carlisleee
New Community Member

Hi, I withdrew the funds in my Paypal account going to my bank account. My paypal balance is still the same but I never got a confirmation that "transfer" was successfully made. However, I tried withdrawing the funds from my balance just to check and I can no longer withdraw a certain amount. Note that when I made the withdrawal, it left me .58 cents. I can't withdraw funds anymore which means the first attempt of withdrawal I made was successful. Chat support people can't help me. They said my bank account was not confirmed when it fact it was since I already made a few transfers from paypal to that account. Has anyone experienced this before? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Carlisleee,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum! 

I am sorry to know that you're unable to transfer funds. Have you checked your resolution center to see if there you've received any notification regarding your account status? If you've received anything as such kindly request you to update the details and complete the process. If not, kindly try to withdraw funds later. Before you proceed, please check the balance and other details of the account. Also, cross verify the status of the bank, if it is unconfirmed, kindly confirm it. If you're still facing the same issue, kindly request you to reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website. You can also reach us on Facebook or Twitter

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.