#Transactions #help #paypalhelp

Raquizrusha
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email that I received my client's payment and she is from Canada, but it doesn't reflect on my account/application. What should be the problem? It's 12hrs already since she send the money. And it's not my first time receiving in PayPal.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raquizrusha 

Paypal payments are pretty much instant, so as you have not received it then check.............

1. The currency that she sent and make sure you can accept that currency on your account.

2. Check the email address she sent the funds to and make sure there were no spelling mistakes or typos. 

3. Ask her what it says next to the transaction in her paypal account ie pending / payment etc?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Raquizrusha
Contributor
Contributor
My client showed me a screenshot of an email proof that the money is sent already, however it still doesn't reflect on my account. #Transactions #help #paypalhelp
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raquizrusha 

Have you done what I asked you to check in my previous post?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Raquizrusha
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I've already checked that. I am confused because we both received an email. Which says that the money has been received. It's not my first time receiving money using PayPal.. and all my transactions before doesn't have a problem like this.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. Thank you @kernowlass for your help getting a resolution started on this thread. We greatly appreciate your assistance. 

@Raquizrusha, welcome! I'm sorry to her you've run into some issues receiving a recent payment. You may want to check the following Help Center article to see if any of these situations sound familiar: How do I spot a fake, fraudulent, or phishing PayPal email or website?

If that doesn't sound like what's happening here, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.