Top-up PayPal account using RHB Bank Malaysia

joeralp
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I tried to top-up my PayPal account using RHB Bank (Malaysia) which was possible before, but failed to do it.

1. RHB Bank customer service informed me that RHB Bank (Malaysia) does NOT support PayPal accounts anymore (!)

2. PayPal customer service informed me that PayPal is NOT aware of this situation (!)

Please guide on how a Malaysian PayPal account holder can send and receive money from PayPal, via a bank or credit card

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

wswi
New Community Member

still no answer from paypal?

Login to Me Too

f00ww
New Community Member

Is the RHB top up for paypal function still having problem? i try click on it but says  ;

"This site can’t be reached
Check if there is a typo in logon.rhb.com.my"
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @f00ww,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting here!

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced trouble with a recent transaction and I understand this can be frustrating. As per the information that you've shared, it seems to be an issue with your bank. I would recommend you to contact your financial institution so that they can help you fix this issue and then you may initiate the transfer.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.