Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

biggurlgoham31
Contributor
Contributor
I went to irs.eip and went to the second one put in my info it said mines schedule for today hopefully it will be here by 1 pm
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525aq
Contributor
Contributor
It's almost 11 am here and still nothing. The IRS page says it scheduled my deposit for today, so where is it?
Login to Me Too

JSaiyurie
New Community Member
I’m stuck on disappointment because nothing had been updated nothing has been said and there’s so many people relying on this check! IRS website said by today but it seems all PayPal users haven’t gotten anything or any information.
Login to Me Too

Camsmom36
Contributor
Contributor
It's ridiculous!!!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525as
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received theirs yet ??
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ar
Contributor
Contributor
no nothing.. the CEO hast posted anything since March 24th obviously he really doesnt care. I can't believe this company.. i am definitely going somewhere else. I already sent for a chime card. That's where i am going. Just disgusted!!
Login to Me Too

andrewhergert86
Contributor
Contributor
I just checked my account balance and nothing yet. So I went to the IRS website. They now have the tracking tool up for 2018 and 2019 filers. Based on what it said my payment should have been deposited today. I don't see it anywhere. Not even as a pending amount. Perhaps there is some delay on the disbursement of the payments today? I do know that my federal refund was deposited around 2am when I recieved it. So I leads me to wonder what is going on. I'll check back and let others know if I got mine. Good luck to everybody and stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ar
Contributor
Contributor
So i went back on the reddit site its saying wells fargo has issued checks today and PayPal is still pending. Wth is that.. alot of BS
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ar
Contributor
Contributor
The Irs did deposit it this morning but its not in my account either or pending.. way to go PayPal!!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bg
Contributor
Contributor
So what's going on like frfrare we being robbed???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.