Some customers cannot send payments

khurasanminis
Contributor
Contributor
I have an over fifteen years old PayPal account for my webstore. Two long-standing customers suddenly can’t complete transactions. No error, they just go to finalize the payment and it spins for a while and then they go back to the screen asking them to complete the purchase. There’s no error message so I’m not sure how to diagnose the problem.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

khurasanminis
Contributor
Contributor
Following up on this because I have received no orders from customers outside the USA lately, except one customer who ordered using a credit card through PayPal, rather than his PayPal account. My product is very popular overseas and usually 2/3 of my orders come from outside the USA.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @khurasanminis,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your PayPal account in receiving payments. It could be a technical glitch and I suggest you to contact the merchant technical support. You can get help by navigating to http://www.paypal.com/mts and clicking on "contact support" at the bottom of the page. 

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.