Sending Money, why paypal hold my 80 dollars transaction?
Do you see a hold on your side or does the recipient see a 21 day hold on the transaction or is their account limited?
The “Repeat Transaction” link is for your convenience if you want to “repeat the transaction” again. It lets you review and adjust certain transaction settings (ie. payment type and funding source) before sending same amount to the same recipient again. You don’t have to use this link if you do not want or need to.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Refund scammer PayPal Decides in Scammers Favor in Security and Fraud Archives
- difficulties paying my subscription of $299 due to account limitations. in Managing Account Archives
- Accept cash without banking? in Transactions Archives
- Why did PayPal side with the seller and go against their own policies? Ignoring evidence? in Security and Fraud Archives
- dispute as guest in Security and Fraud Archives