Selling on Grailed

Mar106
Contributor
Contributor

do y’all know when I will get my money off of hold after selling on Grailed? My order has been delivered to buyer already

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mar106 

Did you add tracking to the PayPal transaction? Since it’s the weekend the release may be done on Monday. Or call customer services on Monday.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mar106 

Did you add tracking to the PayPal transaction? Since it’s the weekend the release may be done on Monday. Or call customer services on Monday.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mar106
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it was tracking through paypal using ups so they have the tracking number and it says it is delivered
Login to Me Too

MilesJay
New Community Member

Did you receive the money yet because I'm currently having the same problem.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230602E
New Community Member
same here idk what to do it’s been delivered and it’s still on hold
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Temp20230602E, @MilesJay, and everyone else, 

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear a recent sale hasn't gone quite as you had expected. When selling through Grailed, you may experience a shipping hold up to 7 days. However, once the payment is released to PayPal, there may be a payment hold placed by PayPal as well. You can review PayPal's hold processes here: 

Why is my payment on hold or unavailable?

How can I release my payment(s) on hold?

I hope that helps. Best wishes on this and your future sales!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.