Refunding more transactions at once.

marcuslupascu
Contributor
Contributor
I want to refund more transactions from the same seller. I don’t get shown transactions before 26th May. That’s not even 180 days ago like the rule of refunding says. How can I “unlock” the other transactions so I can select more, earlier than 26th May?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @marcuslupascu,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you would like to get refund from merchant on other transactions. In order to get a refund, you would have to report the transactions one by one by following the steps shared in the Help Center Article. Please note that you can see all transactions within the last 180 days. If you are unable to find the transactions on our PayPal, it may be possible that the payment was completed using 'Guest Checkout. This just means that you may have typed in your card details through PayPal but did not log in to your PayPal account to complete the payment. You would also receive an email confirmation from PayPal to the email address used at checkout. In this case, you will need to contact our Customer Support Team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.