Refund

shnnnshade
New Community Member

Hi! I’m hoping that someone here could be of help. I used Paypal that was linked to my Metrobank savings account to pay for Cebu Pacific’s rebooking fee. The amount was deducted from my savings account but it was not reflected on Recent Activiy in Paypal and the payment status of my rebooking fee in Cebu Pacific’s page shows that the payment was declined. Can someone please help me with regards to processing the refund? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @shnnnshade 

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community!

I understand your concern about the debited money towards a declined payment. When you attempt a payment using PayPal, the amount will be placed on hold temporarily in your bank until the merchant captures the order. As the payment got declined, any payment showing as debited/hold will be released back to your bank balance in few days. I suggest you to wait few more days to see the refund or reversal in your bank account. 

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.