Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Donkdotz
Contributor
Contributor
Omg...me too
Login to Me Too

JackNash888
New Community Member

Hey I just received a payment of 10$ and it said Completed but why does my balance is not updated with the amount received. NEED HELP 😞

Login to Me Too

Donkdotz
Contributor
Contributor

Leemay1231
Yeah it’s happened to me also
Login to Me Too

EmmaC73
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here as well today

Login to Me Too

Camila82737
New Community Member
The person made a transfer to me and it shows as recived but the money aren’t on my account for over 5 hours what should i do?
Login to Me Too

Beverly177
Contributor
Contributor
I called PayPal help and they told me to wait, so this is the solution I was told to receive.
Login to Me Too

TammyT2
New Community Member

Their customer service is a joke. Wont give last names. Wont transfer to anyone else in any other department. Give some lame excuse. The should all be fired and the company sued. 

Login to Me Too

PetrHora

My friend sent me money and it has not appeared in my balance yet. I have some questions: 
do I need to connect a card or bank to be able to receive money?
How long does it take for the money to be added to my balance?
I got the gift and the activity is shown, plus it says money received, but I still have nothing in my balance. Do you have any ideas why?
It took my friend's money it's showing me I received it, but nothing in my balance. WHY??!!
PLS help me, I am desperate!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.