Photo I.D

BernareyaBroadn
New Community Member
How can i accept money on paypal without showing my i.d? My other account got limited because everybody lets bot run everything and it only scanned "under 18" in which i am no longer UNDER 18. I know if i upload it again itll just limit this account too
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @BernareyaBroadn,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you would like to receive money and I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. If your account is limited, PayPal will ask you for documentation that helps us confirm your information and this is done for the verification purpose. PayPal needs to comply with the same government regulations as other financial institutions. PayPal may request documentation related to your identity, address, etc. You can find a list of requested documents in the Resolution Center. Once you submit the required information, our concerned team will review it and get back to you with an update on your account status. Unfortunately, it may not be possible to receive money without submitting the requested documents. Please note that limitations may restrict you from completing certain actions: such as withdrawing, spending, or receiving money. If you need any help, please reach out to PayPal Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.