Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!
I understand you're worried about the pending transaction in your account. It's possible that an authorization is reflecting as pending in your PayPal account. When you attempt to make a payment, the amount can be temporarily charged to your bank. No need to worry! If you don't see any transaction in your account, it means the authorization might be removed and any amount debited will be reversed back to your bank in few days. If you still do not receive the funds, please contact our customer support team via the available contact option by clicking contact at the bottom of the page.
I hope this information helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Cancel pending payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Connecticut in Security and Fraud Archives
- [HELp] Paypal sends automatic payments that I cannot cancel in Transactions Archives
- Permanent closure message in Security and Fraud Archives