Pending account on Facebook marketplace

susanr222
New Community Member
. I had proceeds of a marketplace item with a transfer to Oaypal. I inadvertently sent the payment back to my marketplace account and it has been pending in that account since transfer. My payments on marketplace are pending and it tells me to update my account which I did all to no avail. Any suggestions
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @susanr222

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues receiving a payment through PayPal. Normally, you would need to have a confirmed email address and verify your account to receive payments from Facebook Marketplace. I found the following article from Facebook on Receiving payments through Facebook Marketplace.

If you've already Verified your PayPal account and Confirmed your email address, please reach out to Facebook Support for assistance with that payment.

Best wishes on this and future transactions!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.