Paypal balance not gettng auto withdrawn in India Business account

blackpepper47
Contributor
Contributor

I have PayPal balance as a result of a payment received via Paypal but it is not getting auto withdrawn to my bank account. I have received payments earlier, but this has never happened before. The amount is stuck in the Paypal balance.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @blackpepper47 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting here!

I understand your concern about the failed automatic withdrawal in your PayPal account. Due to India’s regulations, PayPal will transfer your balance automatically every day to your local bank account. PayPal system reviews every transaction and it may temporarily block the activity if it deems the possible risk. If there's no withdrawal processed till date in your account, I recommend you to contact PayPal team to get this checked further. You can contact the team by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

blackpepper47
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @PayPal_Bindu for responding to my query. I have tried the Contact option several times but it always take me to the Chat option and then says Agents are not available, come back during business hours (I have tried various times of the day). Tried dropping a message on FB page a few mins back, hoping to receive a response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.