Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!
I understand that you're looking for a PayPal account number as would like to get funds from a US bank account. Please be advised that your PayPal account doesn't have an account number or a routing number. The email address that you use to log in is the main identifier of your account. If you wish to add funds to your PayPal account, you may try to add the US bank to your PayPal account if there is an option under "wallet" section and then proceed to add funds. Kindly note that you should own a bank in your name, and the details on both bank and PayPal account such match such as name, billing address, etc. Here are the help center articles to add funds and to add a bank.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Cancel pending payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Connecticut in Security and Fraud Archives
- I think I might have been scammed. Next course of action? in Security and Fraud Archives