Payment

mmmm4co
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for a subscription without creating a PayPal account. I have registered a PayPal account, but how can I manage my subscriptions in the new account? When I checked the payment tag, it didn't show anything, so how can I manage the auto monthly payment? Thanks a lot.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @mmmm4co 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting your question here!

I see you're looking to manage your automatic payments in your PayPal account. You can manage all your automatic payments by clicking the payments tab in the settings page of your PayPal account. Since you paid for a subscription using a guest check out(transaction performed without logging to PayPal account), you will not be able to see these transactions or automatic payments in your PayPal account. You can manage these guest checkout subscriptions by contacting PayPal team or your seller directly. 

You can see the seller contact information in the email you have received regarding the subscription. Here's the article that helps with the contact options to reach PayPal team : How do I contact PayPal customer service?

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.