Payment on hold

AnkurMondal
Contributor
Contributor

I was supposed to receive my payment from a website on 15 November in my Paypal but at that time I had not verified my bank account. The deadline to do so was 15 Dec and I have done it on 12 Dec. The mail sent by Paypal on 15 Nov was "Before we can deposit the payment into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre. Please provide the missing information by 15 December 2022, or the payment will be returned to the sender." Thus I wanted to know if I have to do something more to get my payment and in how many days I am supposed to get it.

Screenshot 2022-12-12 122721.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2

AnkurMondal
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks very much. I found that I had not completed my purpose code filling and thus my KYC was incomplete. But after following your advice I did everything properly. Now it's working
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.