Payment not received from PayPal in Pakistan

jerry543
Contributor
Contributor

I am a user based in Pakistan and I have recently made a purchase using PayPal, but the amount has not been received in my account. I have checked my account and it shows that the payment has been processed, but the funds have not been transferred. I have contacted PayPal customer support, but they were unable to resolve the issue. I am now reaching out to you to seek assistance in resolving this matter as soon as possible.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Made a purchase using PayPal
  2. Payment processed and confirmed
  3. Funds not received in account

Expected outcome: The funds should have been transferred to my account in Pakistan, as the payment was confirmed by PayPal.

Actual outcome: The payment was not received in my account and the funds were not transferred.

Notes: I have checked with my bank and they have confirmed that they have not received any funds from PayPal. Please assist me in resolving this issue.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jerry543 

Paypal is not supported or available in Pakistan.

You are using a paypal account registered in the Philippines which will never work for you as Paypal is country specific.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.