PayPal orders from the UK

khurasanminis
Contributor
Contributor
I get a lot of orders from the UK, but lately customers there have told me they can’t complete a transaction for my goods (I’m in the USA). Is there anything going on with PayPal uk? One customer told me: “ Finally managed to get it to work. Its taxed my brain but there was a site permission not switched on in the depths of the settings that didn’t allow payments outside of the UK. Now sent the order and payment to you 😊” I asked him what he meant by that but he didn’t reply. Any thoughts?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @khurasanminis,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forum!

Sorry to hear about the issues the buyer's are facing while completing the payment. The site permissions may needed if the customer is making international payments. If there's the use of any proxy or VPN our internal system may temporarily block the payment or they need to update their browser settings to allow the payment. Please ask the users not to use any unsecure networks, and access from a secure location to process the payments.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.