Pay in 3

worsdelltincan8
Contributor
Contributor
Last week I purchased something using the pay in 3 option , as this was a good option for me to manage the big payment. I seem to be having a couple of issues as this payment method seems to delay. Essentially I clicked make first payment when I had the correct funds in my bank , three days later the payment came out of my bank account and I was £8 short in my bank account as another standing order came out , as soon as I noticed I was short I paid some money over. I’ve obviously made the payment again today to keep up with my pay in 3 , however I’m wondering when I will be refunded for the payment I’ve already made So from my end this looks like the first payment is all done . However today I got a text and an email saying the first payment didn’t go through , so essentially because I didn’t have the correct amount of funds it just outright declined even though I put the extra funds in
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @worsdelltincan8

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion regarding a recent payment attempt for your Pay in 3 transaction. Just to make sure you get the most accurate information regarding this attempt, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for more assistance. 

Best wishes on this and future transactions, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.